Okay, I know a crib isn't really interesting enough to do a whole blog post about, but I wanted to show the progress we've made in getting ready for the baby. Last week we finally got rid of some things in the den, rearranged the furniture, and made room for the new crib.

Ben and the unveiling of the new crib. It was a generous gift from his
grandmother. She let me pick it out at Babies 'R' Us
so I got just what I wanted. Thanks Nyla!

I helped a bit but Ben did most of the work.
He loved stepping into the "dad" role- especially since it involved tools.

Ta-da! All assembled and next to the changing table. I'm still working on the
wall decor- I have some great ideas and am so excited to get them hung up.
I'll be sure to post once the projects are done.
That is a beautiful crib. And I love the quilt!
ReplyDeleteAthena, it is so cute. It was so fun having you yesterday. Thanks for coming to visit!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and exciting!!! Wish I was there!
ReplyDelete