Friday, November 14, 2014

Teddy at 6 months


Our sweet little Teddy turned six months at the end of October. I posted this picture on Instagram with this caption:

"Teddy can sit up well, is rolling both ways and all over, has his two bottom teeth, is super ticklish like his dad, loves his older sister, is very social and tries to make friends with any person who will make eye contact, still wakes every 4-5 hours to eat, and is the sweetest little boy I could ever have asked for."

I'm so happy to call such a cute little boy mine, and it's been great to see the bond he and Nayeli are forming. She smothers him with love and often says, "Oh Teddy, you're my best friend I've ever seen!" I have no idea where she got that from but it's the cutest.

My little rascals at work making messes :) They are so so fun.

1 comment: